Monday, May 18, 2009

Lovin' some Frozen Lemonade

Drew has an obsession with Minute Maid Frozen Lemonade. When he was younger, you could buy it in the grocery store, and he ate it all the time. Now it's like a secret treasure you can only find at places like Six Flags or ...the Geranium Festival. I'm now convinced it's the only reason he caved and went with me.
Kinley apparently shares the love.For the record Kinley doesn't normally eat things this jam packed with sugar. She survived the whole afternoon there with no nap and was literally running around in circles when we got home. I don't see how some folks feed their kids this stuff all the time. I'd be a lunatic. :)
These photos were again brought to you by Heather!
P.S. If anyone knows where you can find this stuff, please let me know. I've only found it in tubes packaged with the cherry flavored stuff too which isn't the kind Drew likes.

2 comments:

  1. Not sure on if you could buy direct or if Drew could buy through the company or quantities they sell in but it looks like the company that has the license to selling the Minute Maid Frozen Lemonade & best bet of getting just the lemonade alone is J&J Snack Foods: http://www.jjsnackfoodservice.com/default.asp?cat=B-I

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are so great! And I'm sure it helps that Kinley is so precious.

    ReplyDelete