Monday, May 25, 2009

Weekend Fun

No big holiday celebrations around here. We just stayed around the house. I got this on Friday:Played around a little after getting it threaded then couldn't really sew with it because I needed thread. As my distraction from this I finally made the dress I told a friend in Raleigh I'd make back in January. Feels good to finally have that one done. I've been intimidated by it for those last 5 months and took it one day at a time since Thursday doing a few steps each day so I wouldn't get overwhelmed. Tomorrow I'll get a picture of it to add.
Super Crate 2.0 occupied Drew's time. Here's Super Crate 1.0.
This one was welded out of steel. Like the stuff trailers are made out of. It's even had modifications like a box built for it to sit in to add weight so she can't move it. Or that was the hopes anyway. It's lasted about a year and a half. She finally busted through some of the welds and bent the door last weekend. This time around Drew made one that is big enough for Macy and Bailey hoping she'll be more comfortable having Bailey for company. Plus his extra 85lbs might weigh her down as she tries to walk it across the room.
Here's Kinley helping Daddy build.
Kinley's new favorite is the fridge farm. Which at our house is a dishwasher farm, dang stainless appliances. She's really getting into learning the animal sounds. Big shocker there right?

No comments:

Post a Comment