Wednesday, May 6, 2009
We Miss You Daddy!
...and the camera. It's going to be a quiet week here at The Bell Family. I left the camera inside Drew's truck the other day so off it went with him to NC. I couldn't resist posting this one I took the other night in a failed attempt to get a good picture of Kinley and Drew together . I never get a smiling photo out of Drew. Seriously look back at my Picasa page. I think the last one with this real smile was in the hospital immediately after Kinley was born. So even with our little Linus hiding behind her blanket, I'm posting it.
Kinley really is turning into Linus. She's had this basket full of beautiful softies sitting completely ignored in her room since she was born. Then a couple of weeks ago she became obsessed. She drags them all out including the blanket that lines the basket and carries them all over the house. She piles them in her chair then climbs up to join them for a snuggle. She also loves to share them with Bailey who has a thing for ripping up soft toys. So don't judge if you come over and find random stuffed toys in every corner of my house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This absolutely cracks me up... ;)
ReplyDelete