Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Another Lunch Date

Heather and I are beginning to keep each other company some during the week. Today we decided on the park since it didn't require spending money. (Our last trip was to Tanger. Now understand the need for free entertainment?) It was a perfect day for the park. Not too hot and not too cool. A nice breeze with the sun peeking out occasionally. Kinley got to run round in the community garden area at Heritage Park. It was fun to see her inspecting all the plants. I'm sure Heather will send me over some photos of that for you to enjoy later. Until then here's one of Kinley with me in it. It's almost as rare as a picture of Daddy smiling and Kinley. Thank you Heather for always taking such beautiful photographs. Now if we can only figure out how to get Kinley to look at the camera long enough... Seriously Heather, we couldn't ask for a kinder, more thoughtful friend.

2 comments:

  1. VERY SWEET! I am not knocking my photography talents...but Heather seriously has some talent...love it!

    ReplyDelete