Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Gardening with Kinley

Kinley loves to be outside. She takes great joy in just walking up and down the driveway. Our grass is still pretty brown and crunchy, so she's not too into playing in it. She is obsessed with picking up leaves however, so sometimes those lure her into the grass.
Yesterday we decided we'd plant some pepper plants while Kinley played outside. Of course once we started getting the pots ready she was no longer interested in just walking around collecting leaves. It was time to play in the dirt. Sorry it's sideways. I really need to remember to hold the camera the other way for videos.

We'll see how those plants survive.
For those of you that were worried, I'm no longer starving my kid. She has no problems drinking milk out of her cup anymore.
Drew left for Raleigh this morning and will be gone until Friday. Here's what I hope will be keeping me busy while he's gone. I've even got a project that's going to be for me instead of Kinley.

3 comments:

  1. YAY for making something for you! And the fabric really is too freaking cute. I was telling Amber all about A Scarlet Thread :) You'll have to send us a picture (or post one) when it's all done. I wish we had more time to do sewing while I was there!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO Thos are pretty fabrics! I can't wait to see what you make! :)
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kinley is getting so big! I'm jealous of your sewing talents...

    ReplyDelete