Saturday, April 4, 2009

Yay for Sunny Saturdays!


This is the first sunny and warm day that we've had to let Miss Kinley try walking outside. She loved it. See the house in the background? The lady that lives there called out hello and off she went to investigate. That's our Nosy Nelly. Here she is with daddy trying to get her to play ball.


Can you hear the squeaking noise in the background? It's Kinley's new shoes. I ordered them online because it's hard to find shoes made for walkers that are small enough to fit her feet. I figured we'd just take out the squeaker, but once I put them on her it's so darn cute I'm not so sure.
So it was a very exciting day for Kinley. Playing outside, new shoes, and Aunt Ginny came over to babysit tonight. Hopefully all that excitement means she'll sleep in tomorrow. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment