Wednesday Granny came to keep Kinley occupied while I scurried around cleaning and Drew worked out in the yard. Ben and Kat got in around dinner time, so we made our first stop on our unhealthy eating tour at Shane's. Fried okra...that's all I'm sayin'.
Thursday Granny came to the rescue again so we could all go to the Braves game. We had great seats and the weather was really nice until about the last hour. Here Kat and I are roasting. (Sadly this is the only photo we took all weekend.)
Since it was so hot and they were losing, we headed off to The Varsity. Kat got the complete experience including getting yelled at. We all got to experience crappy Atlanta traffic on the way home and decided to do nothing that night except play Mario Kart and Rock Band.Friday Kat and I visited A Scarlet Thread and both bought some really great Sandi Henderson fabrics for different projects. We met the guys for lunch at Truetts then headed home to rest up for Rock Band.
In NC, we played Rock Band with the Byrnes and the Peacocks at every opportunity. It's always great to get the band back together. Erin of course did take photos and even a video. You can check them out here.
For those of you who have never met Ben, let's just say he and Drew are cut from the same mold. Which means they are dangerous when together. Stay far away if you are thin skinned. ;) Kat and I joke that at least they have each other. Don't they make the pefect couple?
Where was Kinley during all this? On her first overnight trip at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Macy went with them too. Are you counting with me how many dirty diapers I didn't have to change this week? Thanks so much to the Byrne's for coming all this way and to Kinley's grandparents for helping out so we could have fun doing adult things.
No comments:
Post a Comment