It was difficult to resist pulling it out of the box immediately when we got home, but I decided since we plan for Kinley to spend at least a few years in it Drew would be the best one to put it together.
Kinley supervising:
It was a big hit. We took our dogs on a walk through the neighborhood, came back and tried to play in the backyard. Not happening. Kinley kept returning to her wagon in the garage. Finally Drew caved and took her around the house once ... or three times. Until it was just too hot and muggy then drug a kicking and screaming Kinley out of her wagon inside for her bath.
I'm so glad she liked it since I've made such a big deal out of wanting one for her. ;)
I absolutely love her shirt! It's so precious. And I love these pictures. Glad she liked her wagon!
ReplyDelete