Monday, July 6, 2009

Princess Kinley

For about 2 seconds that is.
And Erica managed to catch it! Thanks Erica, we don't get much documentation of Kinley being girly. Usually just digging in the dirt or swinging from dogs.

Update:
Heather sent me a picture from yesterday that is more in keeping with Kinley's usual antics.Dirty dress and dirty bucket right on top of her head.

3 comments:

  1. Cute!

    Still have photos to sort through from yesterday and toss my fuzzy ones but just posted on facebook the one of Kinley's other new hat which is more in line with her usual digging in the dirt personality :)

    Thanks for dinner and the evening of company. It was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job Erica! That is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got this pic. I was going to email it to you, but you beat me to it. I have a few more of her wonderful "Clean-up" skills that I'm sending your way soon.

    ReplyDelete