Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

Here's Miss Kin showing her independence...Yes that would be the table she has managed to climb on top of in about 2 seconds flat.
She is turning into quite the little monkey.
At least she's a cute monkey!

Wednesday Erin, Heather, Kinley and I all made a trip to the Dekalb Farmers Market, Intown Quilters and Taqueria Del Sol. A good time was had by all. Kinley of course enjoyed the market because there was lots of people to watch. She then made her self right at home exploring the quilting store and was a trooper through the long wait at the restaurant. Needless to say she passed out immediately in the car and slept for another couple of hours after coming home too.
I bought a cute piece of Japanese fabric but can't make up my mind what to make.
In the mean time I did get inspired to sew a little. It's been a few weeks since I've sewn and I have several gifts I need to get cracking on. So I picked up a couple of bandanas from the dollar spot at Target and turned them into a dress using this tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment