Here are some pictures of all those exciting events:
Going to sleep without her paci hasn't been as big a deal as I thought, but she wakes up a lot earlier. This morning I thought she'd gone back to sleep...not so much. She reached through her crib and grabbed some books to keep her entertained while waiting on me to get up.

She wasn't so sure about the carseat being turned around at first. Can you tell by the what the heck is this look on her face?
As soon as Daddy started backing out though she was pumped.
But the best by far was the snow. It took a few hours for the snow to start sticking before we headed out. This is Kinley watching it snow from inside.
We didn't stay out for long. Just long enough for some photo opps.


I think if the ground squished like this all the time she might actually consider letting go and walking by herself.

It kept snowing all while Kinley was taking her afternoon nap, so we had to go back out to show how much deeper the snow was.

Along with reading other families' blogs I've become obsessed with sewing blogs. There are lots of great free tutorials I've used recently while preparing for Kinley's 1st birthday. It's cupcake themed...Could you guess? I'll add pics of those too later.





Seriously you have the cutest child ever! Makes me want one of my own. Just not now.
ReplyDeleteSo I leave my office for a while to go take photos and I get back to Lauren telling me you started a blog!
ReplyDeleteBut you are right...it's worth posting about Kinley! :)
Can I just say how excited I am? A tad obsessed with blogs myself, I was going to mention it to you but glad you did it anyway. Congrats on the paci- I know EXACTLY how you feel! :) Can't wait to keep up with your cutie.
ReplyDeleteYay for Kinley! Isn't it amazing how fast they grow and change? I'm so glad I will be able to keep up with you guys this way.
ReplyDeleteStella, Kinley is adorable!! Good luck with the blog. It is a lot of fun!! I blame Erica!!
ReplyDelete