Monday, March 23, 2009

And she's off!!!

Kinley has taken her first steps!!! We've been encouraging her all weekend to walk at every opportunity. Today she's much more confident and seems very excited with herself. This afternoon she walked all the way from her drawer in the kitchen to around the bar to bring me some of her fake food.
Again it's impossible to get a good picture and in this case video of her but here's my best take. Or my 2nd best. The first one didn't have me yapping in the background, but I accidentally hit delete on that one. Oh well. Turn your volume down. ;)

4 comments:

  1. How fun!! Bailey and Macy ain't seen nothing yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Kinley! Mama, get your running shoes on, you're going to need them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so I am not the best at posting comments and I really do go online to look at the precious little one. I do enjoy looking at your sewing projects and thank you very much for posting photos of Miss Kinley. Of course, being one of the proud grandparents I am a little prejudice but thank you from the bottom of my heart for always posting photos and updating information. Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete