Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sewing projects from Kinley's party

Drew and I both decided we didn't want to be stuck behind a camera all day yesterdgay, so we're relying on friends and family to get us pictures from the party. If you're one of those and you have time to read this, you have time to email me pictures. ;)
So, until I get those I thought I'd show off some of my mama made goodness. It was really cold and rainy yesterday after a solid week of summer-like weather. I tried to make things for Kinley to wear that could be adapted to our crazy weather and be something she could wear this summer too instead of anything that was just for one day.

Kinley's party dress made out of the cupcake fabric that inspired the cupcake theme.

Swing Swing Smock from Bend-the-Rules-Sewing for Kinley to eat her cake in. I've never done applique before so don't look too closely!!!


Bunting to go on her high chair.

Favor bags for Ashlee and Devin.

Crayon rolls as favors/distraction gifts for Nate and Merritt.

Hopefully we'll have shots of all this stuff in action up soon.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm impressed! Can't wait to see pics of the exciting day!

    ReplyDelete