Sophie girl had her 1 year check up this morning. I try to schedule these visits when Kinley is in school. Today she caught on though. She asked where we were going after I dropped her off. I said to Sophie's check up. "Is she getting shots?" with her hands covering her mouth. "Yes, baby. She is. They keep her healthy." "Will I get shots when I go for my four-year-old check up?" ... Sigh. That ought to be fun.
Back to Sophie.
She weighed 19.8 lbs and was 29 inches long. We had an exciting round of peek a boo while waiting for our turn and an entire snack cup full of bunnies. Monday mornings at a doctor's office are no fun, but you couldn't tell it from Sophie girl.
This is the face she gave Dr. Youngblood when she turned on her otoscope (I think that's what the thing is called.)
I mean, I know I love her. And you guys all love her. But I'm pretty sure today Dr. Youngblood loved her too. What better way to start your morning than this cutie's cheese face. The doctor had to literally stop what she was doing to finish her fit of giggles. It was ridiculously cute.
This picture is from last night. She was apparently really excited to pose in front of her shelf full of birthday books. Well it was full until Kinley stole the stack of Golden Books from the cube on the right side. Those could be found here:
Kinley made them a little nook this afternoon and proceeded to "read" the books to Sophie. And yes I would be the crazy lady that put a white sofa in the playroom. So far so good though. And it made it possible to add purple pillows for Kinley's aesthetic taste.
Seriously such sweetness. Love these girls! More photos of the last few weeks over on Picasa.
No comments:
Post a Comment