The things I love:
I love that Miss Kin can sit for hours crafting, coloring, painting. She helped cut out and make the banner. We're practicing for their Birthday decorations.
She painted her school friends' Valentines:
And some for Nana, Papa, and Granny. Sophie even got in on the action:
Yep. Sophie's wearing a Las Vegas shirt as an art smock. LOL! And that paper quickly hit the floor. Good thing we buy washable paint. I found the ideas for painting here and here. The heart stamps were really cool. The finger painting was close to an epic fail however.
I love the way Sophie girl has learned to shake her head, and her entire upper body, no.
(I'm documenting it while I still think it's cute!)
And I love that we bought our last can of formula yesterday!
I love that Andy helped watch the kids and clean the house, so that I could sew this weekend. Kinley got a Valentine's Day skirt to wear to her school party. Once I could convince her to put it on Friday afternoon to see if it fit, I couldn't get it off of her until Saturday afternoon. I made it in 30 minutes. It was a win-win. I may never buy a skirt again.
Don't mind the wrinkles from sleeping in the skirt or the purple rocket ship on her head. I still haven't sewn up the hole where I stuffed it during the middle of the night Christmas Eve/Christmas day. Also avert your eyes from my fabric shelf.
The most impressive sewing though was Sophie's birthday outfit. I finished it a full 2 weeks early. I'm pretty sure that's the least procrastination I've ever done.
Excuse the cell phone photos. My new phone has completely ruined my relationship with my real camera.
One more of our sweet girls that we love so very much.
Now if only that beautiful weather I love from when this photo was taken a few weeks ago could return...



No comments:
Post a Comment