Sunday, October 3, 2010

Kinley's First Braves Game

and maybe her first break up too.  Our friends Whitney and Robby had tickets to the Braves game this weekend and came to stay with us.  Kinley's obsession with her "boyfriend Bobby" was almost immediately transferred to Whitney.  Poor Whitney.  She might have been more content to give up her husband than be followed around relentlessly by Kinley who did not stop T A L K I N G for a single second she was awake the entire weekend.  If Whitney had a dollar for every time Kinley asked "What's that?" or to play bubbles she would be a very rich woman.
Bubbles:
Will you play bracelets with me?
No rest for the weary:

Whitney did get a few moments peace at the Braves game because Kinley was enthralled with all the stuff going on around her...not necessarily the baseball game, but she loved every minute of it.
 
This is well past 10:00.  She did not slow down at all.  Once we got in the car she said, "I need to go to sleep," but made no move to actually go to sleep.  Just kept talking and talking and talking.
So excited!

First Tomahawk Chop:
She might have talked herself into a souvenir.  

2 comments:

  1. I feel ya on the talking thing! Isn't it amazing how much such a little person can come up with to say? Looks like y'all had fun. I love the fact that even after 2 1/2 years there are still lots and lots of 1st to look forward to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just seeing this, and no worries. I'm so used to Robby talking 24/7 that it was nice to have some "girl talk". :) We had a lot of fun with y'all! Thanks again for having us.

    ReplyDelete