What could possibly have kept me away for so long?
I could say that I've been buried under a mountain of this fabric:
But that wouldn't be exactly true since I just started working on it last weekend. I have however put a lot of time into staring at said fabric and planning the baby boy bedding for my cousin. Hopefully I'll have it finished soon, so I can share it with you.
I might also blame these "potato chip books", as my sister calls them:
But since I read each of them in about a day a piece while ignoring all needs of my husband and household, I don't think that accounts for an entire month...(please notice I didn't say Kinley.)
But here's my big excuse:
(Please excuse the self timer photo, but I can't quite trust Kinley with the camera yet and Andy's out of town.)
17 weeks pregnant with baby #2, and it's kicking my tail. I have no idea how I managed working and going to school full time while being pregnant with Miss Kin. I suppose she was just kinder to me. Speaking of kinder, for those of you who've seen me these last several weeks and managed not to comment on my increasingly large self, Thanks!
Sorry to have kept the secret for so long, but we got off to a rocky start and wanted to make sure everything was fine before spreading the news. We also wanted to let everyone know in person, but since I'm ginormous already it's hard to keep waiting until we see you. We are waiting to tell Kinley until we find out if it's a boy or a girl, so keep your lips sealed around her for about another month please!
On another note, today marks the 13th year Andy and I have been together. Crazy to believe! My how time flies when you're having fun. ;)
Congratulations! So happy for you, Andy, and Miss Kinley! And BTW you look great NOT ginormous :)
ReplyDeleteI am so excited you finally posted something! I can't wait to find out if a baby boy or girl is on the way...I have some shopping to do!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations... and the pool was a surprise before but I'd say, this is a bigger surprise.
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you guys! I'd love to see ya'll some time soon!
ReplyDeleteMany congratulations to you all! Kinley's going to be a great big sister. You have hidden your secret well in your words and your looks (or maybe clothes)...I had NO idea from seeing you! :) Hope you're getting your energy back!
ReplyDeleteOh my word! Clearly I am behind on reading your blog because I just saw this! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys.
ReplyDelete