Saturday, August 28, 2010

Staycation

We decided to take a "staycation" to enjoy our new pool.  We had lots of fun with lots of friends and family.  Head over here to check out all the photos.  Be warned you may be blinded by some serious farmer's tans.  ;)
Here's one to show you just how excited Kinley was to have her new pool finally finished and to have her daddy's undivided attention for a whole week:
And how did mommy feel after this staycation?  I sent my kiddo to school on Monday with two different shoes on if that tells you anything.  

3 comments:

  1. I don't believe there are any pics of me with guinness shirts or dr. pepper shirts..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some seriously cute pics Stella! Kinley is a doll! I just want to bite her! Love that pool! Maybe we can come take a dip next summer with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the pool! I know you guys will have so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete