Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fall Festival

Kinley's school had a fall festival, and the kids were able to wear their costumes.  Kinley is in love with hers.  She literally ran to it in the store saying "I wuv him!"  And continued to dance "him" around the store while we finished shopping.
It's a monkey!  Except not just any monkey, but Curious George the monkey.  Or so she says.
Since it's apparently summer weather, the hood part did not last long.  Hopefully we'll get some better photos as the weekend progresses.
Getting "tatted" up:
 Adding some face paint to the mix:
  Showing off her ink:
 Pumpkin bowling:
Group photo: (Kinley is sitting next to another little Monkey) 
You may be tired of seeing this little monkey before all the Halloween festivities are over.  I can promise you I will be.  Let's just say all the excitement of this day made for one crazy Kinley. 

No comments:

Post a Comment