That is SO exciting! I don't even sew, but I LOVE embroidered stuff. I'm sure you'll have it figured out in no time. Have fun!
Hey Stella,Erin loves embroidered stuff. Now in stead of waiting on Chris's grandmother to send things, she can just place an order with you.Cindy
Aww yeah! So fun. Your talent amazes me.
Mom, I can't believe you said that.lol.Very exciting though! Kinley's name is going to be on everything now! lol
Look at you, girl! You just need to open up shop!
That is SO exciting! I don't even sew, but I LOVE embroidered stuff. I'm sure you'll have it figured out in no time. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteHey Stella,
ReplyDeleteErin loves embroidered stuff. Now in stead of waiting on Chris's grandmother to send things, she can just place an order with you.
Cindy
Aww yeah! So fun. Your talent amazes me.
ReplyDeleteMom, I can't believe you said that.lol.
ReplyDeleteVery exciting though! Kinley's name is going to be on everything now! lol
Look at you, girl! You just need to open up shop!
ReplyDelete