I believe those last two posts were a record. Two whole posts with no pictures of Kinley. What was I thinking? Here's a few from the past couple of days
Just when I think we've passed the crazy hair days, she wakes up from a nap like this.

She is currently obsessed with her puzzles. It makes me happy because I can now shower in peace. Since she's now officially tall and coordinated enough to open all doors in the house I haven't had many showers without the door flying open and closed 15 million times while I try to hurry as fast as I can.
Kinley eating at our new kitchen table:

This is her spaghetti face.

And her spaghetti chair. If you look really closely you'll see Kinley's booster is still strapped onto an old chair instead of a new one. This is why she will continue to use that chair.
So the old chairs are useful! lol. Mom has pictures of me covered in spaghetti when I was little...lol.
ReplyDelete