No I'm not referring to the drawing a couple of days ago. Kinley seriously did draw Whitney's name on the first try. We then headed about an hour later to visit with Whitney and her husband Robby. Robby just happens to be Kinley's boyfriend too.
We had a great time visiting with Whitney and Robby. Kinley also got to enjoy the company of Robby's parents and their cat for one night. She thought his dad's name was Honey. How cute is that? I'll quote Deidra, Robby's mom, and say the cat was smiling as Kinley was walking out the door to come home.
I'm sure you remember my post from our Raleigh trip. Traveling reeks havoc on Kinley's sleeping. This mommy has resorted to cheating this week. Monday I finally caved at about 3 and put her in the car to run a few errands which turned into no errands just Kinley's nap. Tuesday she cried for a whopping total of 46 minutes before I finally went in and patted her back until she fell asleep. Today it was "rock me" and "back" that kept us fighting off and on over a span of 2 hours. On the third attempt to get her to lay down in her crib, she fell asleep standing up. No lie. Too bad the freaking flash on my camera is so loud.
So this is the ultimate in my cheating for the week, Kinley...asleep...in our bed...What has happened to the sweet little baby that has gone straight to sleep within minutes of laying her down? No rocking, no patting, no singing, no nothin'. And how do you mommies do it when your kiddos don't like to sleep?

LOL...sorry Kinley's not sleeping well...I am sure you will all get into the swing of things again about the time you head out for another trip ;)
ReplyDelete-Erin