Friday, January 29, 2010

And the winner is....

Names in the hat:
aka 1970 tupperware container I still haven't returned to my mom since Christmas (sorry mama!):
Kinley drawing the name:
Showing off the winner:
For those without x-ray vision, it is Whitney. Congratulations!
Now will it be Alabama sewing or something for their dog...or both....hmmm...


4 comments:

  1. LOL! Yay for Whitney! Whitney, I am sure you will read this...I like your blog too...You have a nice sense of humor. Hope you enjoy whatever Stella makes for you!
    -Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, now we'll have to see the winning finished product. So glad Kinley didn't choose that garage... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Kinley! I knew you'd pick a real winner! ;)

    I think I liked the cute little half apron in your book. Is that less than yard of fabric?

    By the way, MacGruber sat outside of the guest bedroom door last night just staring at it and whining. He's never done that before, and we think he was searching for Kinley!! He definitely enjoyed having a playmate to drag around on his rope!

    ReplyDelete