The hoodie is from the sewing swap I participated in back in October, and the bow is from a mom at story time. It's made to look like a butterfly. Sadly I don't even know the mom's name. She's Hannah's mom. Kinley despises bows or anything else in her hair. She is beginning to tolerate them only because the concept of hair poking in her eyes unless she wears one is starting to sink in. But on Monday I'm trying to get the pokey little puppy out of the door and she disappears into the bathroom. Several minutes later, she comes out butterfly bow in hand and request to have it in her hair. I guess she figured if she was going to suffer through wearing a bow she'd at least wear a cute one. At any rate, Thanks Hannah's mom. We're finally getting to enjoy your cute bow. It was really weird to me when I first started going to story time that we all just talked to each other about our kids and never knew each other's names. Now I guess I'm just used to it. I've still only gotten to know one mom's name outside of the mom's I knew before going. Crazy...Anyway, thanks for all your lovingly made goodies. Kinley sure loves them!
No comments:
Post a Comment