Sunday, December 6, 2009

Time flies!

I've just realized how quickly Christmas will be upon us, and I haven't even shared our Thanksgiving photos.
Trying to tame Kinley's hot mess of hair before heading to Nana and Grandpa's. She thinks it's funny apparently.
Feeding Uncle Kev some grapes:
The three Bell girls of this generation. I have a feeling they may give us more trouble than the original Bell girl, Aunt Gin. Just look at those faces, all three pleading innocence despite the throwing of objects that was taking place just seconds earlier.
Enjoying some pumpkin pie that will likely be the last anyone in this family eats for awhile. She got sick the next morning from it while I was out shopping. It's actually a good thing it happened while I wasn't home because daddy is much more able to deal with cleaning up those kinds of messes.
Loot from said shopping trip. Down to just a few gifts for the adults in our families.
We celebrated Thanksgiving on Saturday with my family. It's always interesting to get all three kiddos together at once. I believe Nate is both Kinley's and Merritt's favorite person in the world. See how they are both enthralled by him?

We attempted to get a group shot of the grandkids. None of them turned out any good except maybe for a laugh. Here's the first try:
And take eleventeen (can you tell they are done?):

No comments:

Post a Comment