Kinley and I started going to story time about a year ago. It is one of our favorite activities for the week. This week's story time was extra exciting. Kinley's first visit with Santa.
She was a little unsure about the jolly ole fellow at first:

Then he read Twas the Night Before Christmas and she warmed up a little:

He did the Teddy bear song with them:

Sang if you're happy and you know it (her face was surely showing it):

And then it was time to go sit on his lap. She's not so sure anymore:

What do ya think? Worthy of the Christmas card?

Ms. Debbie, Santa and Ms. Elizabeth
Too funny! A friend of ours was telling us the other day that they got a Christmas card in the mail with a picture of the person's baby screaming by the Christmas tree. It said "Bah Humbug"!
ReplyDeleteAwe poor thing! I can't wait to see her next week. Ryan and I want one JUST like her. Ha.
ReplyDelete