This was the best picture I could get of her before rushing into the car to get there on time. We aren't accustomed to being up and moving quite so early in the morning.
And this is the after shot:

Doesn't she look exhausted? The teachers said she had a great first day and that she is very sweet. They even sounded like they meant it. ;) She was busy "cleaning up" when we got there. I don't mean the toys they were playing with but the pieces of tape that were holding the cabinet shut. She was quite determined that those pieces of tape did not belong on those doors. I suppose I should have warned them just how obsessive she can be with her organizing. The ladies seemed to think it was funny. We'll see how long that lasts.
Yay for sweet Kinley! I am glad she seemed to have fun!
ReplyDelete