Here she is today, acting much more like her usual happy self, using fabric scraps to dress up while I frantically cut out more gift items for the weekend.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Random
Cute pictures of Kinley being sweet for small snippets of time this week. Tuesday I was beginning to wonder where our sweet little girl had gone. I think the tooth fairy has taken her away. The new tooth fairy that is. She's getting 5 or 6 new teeth all at once including molars. Considering she only had 5 teeth to begin with it is a lot to cope with. Here's the last sweet moment I got out of her on Tuesday...
Kinley really enjoys draping socks, dish towels, etc around her neck like a cape or necklaces, so I hunted around for cheap dress up things. She broke literally half of the things within the first half hour of playing with them. I grabbed the camera when she was waving her broken wand over Bailey, but wasn't quick enough to get it.
Here she is today, acting much more like her usual happy self, using fabric scraps to dress up while I frantically cut out more gift items for the weekend.
Not the best picture but you get the idea. I usually save all that for while Kinley is sleeping but since I'm running out of time I decided to start cutting while she was awake. Hoping I can get two things sewn during her nap. She liked watching and playing with the scraps. Not much else is new here except Kinley's new found love of ketchup or any other condiment you can dip food (or fingers) into, and she's getting the hang of using her baby forks.
Don't you just love those chipmunck cheeks? I swear there are no less than 3 fish sticks in that mouth all at once. That's it for now. I'll try to get pictures up of the gifts I'm sewing...after I've given them to their recipients of course...
Here she is today, acting much more like her usual happy self, using fabric scraps to dress up while I frantically cut out more gift items for the weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment