
Sorry non-sewing readers, it won't be exciting to you. I finally caved to my curiosity and ordered a back issue of
Ottobre design magazine, and it came today. I belong to a sewing forum,
Sewing Mamas, and I spend a lot of time looking at others creations. Many of them use Ottobre for patterns, especially ones using knits. Since I've gotten my serger, I've decided to move on to working with knits.

This is the issue I chose, #4/2004. It's supposedly best for basics like tees and leggings etc. I'd really like to make some for Kinley this fall/winter since I went all last year searching for a solid brown long sleeve shirt for her and never found one. Wish me luck!
Too bad no one was here to photograph me trying to measure her to figure out her sizing. Now that would have kept you non-sewers interested!
No comments:
Post a Comment