Nana took Kinley shoe shopping. Kinley and Nana share a love for glitter apparently. ;)
We made it almost 3 years before succumbing to the sparkly princess obsession. To be fair, this was a pair I was happy with after seeing the other choices. I could kiss whoever stole the left shoe of the other pair Kinley had picked out. It included hot pink, glitter, and lights...lots of lights.
Really Nana, thanks for being so sweet to Kinley. We had fun, and I promise to let her wear them every day that she wants. I can't make the same promise for Andy.

these are so cute! lol! I bet Kinley does love these shoes..she's always had sparkly tendancies...haha
ReplyDeleteNever say never! I learned that with Elmo! :) The sparkles are so cute you can barely see the princesses anyway which makes them a great option! And I'm learning sometimes you gotta go with that.
ReplyDelete