Sunday, February 13, 2011

I think I've mentioned before

how much I love this place.  We thought about going to the zoo to enjoy the early spring weather, but decided since we'd be going during Kinley's nap time it might be better to go somewhere free.  You know in case she turned into Kinley monster we wouldn't have wasted tons of money.
We made sure to pack our pockets full of quarters to feed the animals.  The otters didn't disappoint.  They took a swim to earn their treats.  
Kinley enthralled:
 And what may be our last family of three photo.
At least I hope so.  I've had my hopes set on Sophie coming sooner rather than later.  I don't know if you can call it mother's intuition or just wishful thinking, but I'm convinced she's going to be a February baby.  I must be getting to the ridiculously large pregnant stage because I've noticed an increasing amount of strangers staring at my huge belly.  Including one lady while we were walking at Dauset trails encouraging me to "walk it (the baby) out".  Ha!!!  I wonder how she would have felt if I said I still had 3 more weeks to go.
Note to self and others planning a trip to Dauset trails:  bring your stroller.  Even if your child hasn't sat in a stroller in over six months and wouldn't possibly sit in it if you suggested it.

No comments:

Post a Comment