Friday, January 15, 2010

Finally something to blog about...


It seems like all my posts start this way now, but sorry for the delay. When it's cold and miserable outside it's difficult to motivate myself to do anything let alone photograph it and blog about it.
So with this beautiful weather today, I couldn't resist letting Kinley miss a little of her nap time to soak up some rays.
She is in love with this cozy coupe. So much so that we've had to hide it under a blanket in the garage. It was just too cold to enjoy it the last several weeks. Knowing
her she will wake up from her nap any minute now crying for her car.
Check out the breeze blowing her hair. It really was N.I.C.E. outside.

She had so much fun she decided she might be able to share with Drew.

She even let him take the wheel...for a minute...then quickly shoved him off the seat.
And please forgive the garbage can in the background. I swear I'm not advertising for them.

1 comment:

  1. Robby said he wants to see her take it for a spin down the driveway! She'd really feel the wind in her hair! ;) Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete