Kinley modeling her first pair made out of candy corn fabric. Please excuse the dirty shirt. This was the end of the day as she was about to get a much needed bath.
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
I'm in love...
with a new pattern if that's possible. :) I ordered a bundle pack of three new patterns from youcanmakethis.com the other day. It's a birthday present to me from myself. Of course I suppose it really is a present for Kinley, but oh well. I took great joy in creating the first pair of pants from one of the patterns that very same night and am already dreaming up many, many more pairs.
Kinley modeling her first pair made out of candy corn fabric. Please excuse the dirty shirt. This was the end of the day as she was about to get a much needed bath.
How is that what used to be just a blur on the camera now can pose with her sassy little hip stuck out? My how fast she is growing up. Here's a little closer up. Still not sure you can see the ruffles on the bottom, but trust me they are cute!
I haven't even begun to look through the other two patterns that came in the bundle. Or the free apron patterns that came with it as an extra. Lots of sewing to do in my future. My mom would probably say I have a pattern buying problem. In fact, she said she needs to come watch Kinley so I can sew. Apparently she thinks I need to get busy.
Kinley modeling her first pair made out of candy corn fabric. Please excuse the dirty shirt. This was the end of the day as she was about to get a much needed bath.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These are just adorable! Miss Kin is too...:)
ReplyDelete