I so wish I'd had my camera ready the first time these things popped a wheelie. The squeals of glee from these girls was priceless.
Kinley pretending she's on a roller coaster. She had most of the other kids raising their arms too.
I am an expert spinner. That's all I'm going to say. Those two little boys thought they were going to out-spin me in the teacups. Hahaha. The only downside of that was again no photos or videos in action. Another priceless memory. They laughed and yelled the whole time.
Pony ride for Ms. KB.
We also saw two shows. Gators and Horses. Kinley was in awe during both. All in all it was a great day. Next year we'll have to go on a day when rides are unlimited for one price. Thank goodness Kinley is still young enough to get in free and didn't complain when I said we were all out of tickets for rides.
The end of a long day for No-Nap Kinley. No worries I took this in a parking lot while dropping Granny off at her car. :)
This photo also marks another momentous occasion for our Little Miss. She finally weighs enough to ride in a booster. Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment