...
Ready?
I warned you:
Pretty sure this was a black widow. She had quite the web full of babies under our diving rock. We've been noticing the growing web there for awhile but have just been avoiding sticking our hands under there. Today when I saw the massive amount of baby spiders in the web, I couldn't ignore it any longer. I soaked those babies with some bug spray. By the time I came back from putting it away, the mama was trying to escape the wrath of the spray by coming out into the open. Stacy squashed her just to be sure she was dead. Zooming in on her is even creepier. Note to self: keep up with cobwebs in the future.
Now that the grossness is out of the way, I'll share some cuties.
Kinley dictated what to "send" to Andy today.
She thinks it's more fun to write capital E because then she can add all the extra lines. ;) I have no idea how she came up with the 19. It was today's date, but I think that might have just been luck.
Luck is not on this child's side. Here she is showing off that she can drink out of a straw finally and the teeth she has doubled today. Yep, doubled. Poor thing.
She was Sophie two-teeth for so long, then she earned a half tooth on the upper side, and today the other upper side tooth has broken through along with two back molars. She's pretty cranky about it too.
No comments:
Post a Comment