(And for those of you like Uncle Stacy: The photos that look like there is something wrong with my camera are from Instagram. It adds filters to your photos to look old and funky. )
I've posted a lot of these on facebook, but Nana will definitely appreciate them.
I've posted a lot of these on facebook, but Nana will definitely appreciate them.
I had to start with this one. Sorry Judy. ;) The good news is they survived.
Kinley took a self-portrait of her and her B.F.F. Look at all those gray hairs!
They were wearing matching bead necklaces. You can see a little bit of Kinley's.
What happens when you tell Sophie no:
So tenderhearted.
Or dramatic.
You decide. ;)
Two and a half teeth are good enough for eating cole slaw.
I only fed it to her because she was begging for more food after I'd already shared my catfish and fries. Plus she'd eaten her own food. I DO NOT eat cole slaw. I cannot even stand to smell it. She isn't my kid. Or it skipped a generation. I believe it was a side dish to nearly every meal my dad ate.
Back to the 2 1/2 teeth. Leslie captured the new half tooth here:
We had a rough week last week. Our fridge and A.C. went out. I didn't feel well, and the kiddos were extra crazy. KB sweetly crawled into my bed for a nap on Thursday afternoon.
Moments like that make you forget all your troubles...the afternoon nap might have helped too.
Then Friday, Saturday and Sunday they were different kiddos. Playing extra happily with each other.
Note to self: Kinley can dress Sophie:
And do her hair:
Speaking of hair, Sophie likes to put bows in her hair. Not necessarily keep them in.
Today we were back to screaming (Kinley) and hair pulling (Sophie) firs thing this morning, so we loaded up and headed to the zoo. We were there right at opening and could play on the playground in peace and the weather was nice and cool. We also went to a bird show. I've managed to avoid that one during our previous visits. The parakeet house usually exceeds my limits of birds.
Aside from the gigantic owl flying directly over our heads and perching right behind us...twice. It was fun.
There are a couple more photos and a video of Kinley swimming over on Picasa.







No comments:
Post a Comment