Thursday, December 29, 2011

Side by Side

Kinley Bell in December '08
Sophie Bell in December '11
The cheeks on these two.  I'm not sure how I manage to accomplish anything but kissing them.  :)

Kinley on Santa's lap last year:
With her nervous smile and nervous hands.
This year.
Same exact nervous little hands.  Neither one of them was so sure about Santa this year.  No tears and they both went willingly.  They surely weren't smiling about it though.
Also, I thought maybe Kinley just looked so grown up to me now because we have Sophie to compare her to, but no.  These photos are insane.  My goodness, look how much growing up she's done over the last year.

2 comments:

  1. They are ridiculously cute and I can't believe how much they favor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinley does look so grown up in this picture :( no more growing Kin!!!

    ReplyDelete