Monday, May 23, 2011

The Long Awaited Quilt

I finally finished it!  Erin gave me a date to work towards which is what I need to actually finish something apparently.  She wanted to use it in their photo session this weekend with T.Wilson Photography.  Of course that still means I was stitching those last few stitches friday afternoon out by the pool.  I know who needs a quilt when it's 90 degrees, but hey it was fun.  (Thanks Amanda for holding Miss Sophie so I could finish those last few inches!)  I'm borrowing Erin and Tammy's photos because I didn't even snap a photo of it before passing it on.
This cuteness totally makes all those hours worth it!!!
Here they all are on it:
Only for you Erin Marie, only for you.
Okay and since the rest of you read this for my little cuties, you'll have to head over to picasa to check out pics of them.  I didn't even plug my camera in for a few weeks so I have picture overload.  These photos are actually from around Easter.  The more recent ones are still on the camera and will have to wait a little bit longer.
Kinley is trying to give up her nap.  She had her last day of school last week and Sophie is still waking up once in the middle of the night.  So I'm pretty fried.  Kinley starts swim lessons this week for two weeks and then goes to Vacation Bible School the next week, so I'm sure I will have lots to update you on soon.

1 comment:

  1. BIG SMILES! The quilt was the perfect touch for our photos!

    ReplyDelete