Baby stuff with my baby but not for my baby. Here we are:
I am participating in another sewing swap on a forum I belong to, and of course I waited until the last minute to make anything. I've spent the last 2 days sewing in my free time. Sophie "helped" me sew yesterday in her new carrier. Today she was content to sit in her bouncy seat and watch. It felt really good to be back at my machines, so hopefully you'll see more finished projects soon.Here are the things I sent in for the Swap:
P.S. Nicole, see you could have cute, personalized clothing and accessories for your little one...just sayin'!

You're so funny. We are trying really hard to finalize her middle name, and once we do, I promise I will be sharing her name with you! All of the stuff you made is SO cute!
ReplyDeleteOmg, the outfits are too cute! I still just love that puppy fabric!
ReplyDeleteNicole, it would serve me right if you didn't tell me till she is here as much as I've pestered you. Really I'm just giving you a hard time. I told you I completely understand. Love ya!
ReplyDelete