No happy smiley photo for today. It's real life.
Real life with a bad mommy. Since I took a picture instead of cleaning her face. For the record I already had my phone in hand when I went into her room. I didn't stop to search around for a camera.Poor Sophie. I'm not sure if it is all of this spit up or the terrible diaper rash she has, but she sure has been a cranky pants. Well, like I mentioned the other day, she's cranky when we are at home. If we are home and she's awake, she is crying. Seriously. And there isn't much sleeping happening during the day. Which means there's a whole lot of crying. Usually she stops crying if you hold her. Of course that means nothing else is getting done during the day. So today I broke down and ordered a fancy smancy baby carrier. So if you see me out in public wearing Miss Sophie, I haven't gone all crunchy granola, I'm just trying not to go crazy over here. And do dishes, or cook, or ....the list goes on.
Let's all hope and pray it's just the diaper rash. That's curable. ;)

Poor Sophie! And poor mommy. I hope that she starts to feel better soon. Looking forward to seeing you this weekend.
ReplyDelete