Wednesday, April 7, 2010

In a Fog

Anyone else feel like they are walking around in a fog?  A yellow fog to be exact.  What probably started out as allergies has now turned into an ear ache and a terrible cough for me just in time for Kinley to feel better.  I believe it is destined to always be this way.  Yesterday I thought a little sunshine would do us some good.  We'd played outside till dinnertime the night before and the pollen was not noticeable.  How was I suppose to know overnight it had multiplied and taken over?  Can you tell?  
However once this little one and her two dogs were unleashed outside there was no getting them back inside.  No bribery of juice or treats would sway either parties.
Too bad the bee bop band drum wasn't a bubble to play inside and keep the pollen away.  (On a side note, the bee bop band is probably one of Kinley's favorite toys that gets use nearly every day since she was 9 months old.  I think it's a great gift idea for 1st birthdays.)
Here's some more Kinley shenanigans:
Being her bff isn't always so bad. 
 For brief moments at least:
 Just in case you're feeling sorry for Macy:

Another note, I made the t-shirt Kinley is wearing!  I'm trying to get over my fear of knit materials and learn to use my serger.  I'll call this one a semi success.  I managed to match up the stripes:
On both sides no less:
However, I'm pretty sure she looks a little like a football player with the puffy sleeves:
Today I worked on some shirts for Erin's niece and nephews.  I also have one tank top cut out for Kinley and am  trying to find an embroidery for it.  So maybe I'll have some more sewing to share before the week is over.  I've complained so much about the rain the last several months, but tomorrow I may just do a happy dance if it actually shows up and washes some of this pollen away.  

1 comment: